Finally Friday Roll Call

bvohl
on 2/17/11 10:02 pm
Good Morning Nicole and PA!!

Nicole-As long as nothing more than a bump on your leg happened it is all good! Although I can understand why it would put you in a bad mood....cheer up buttercup!!

Today is FRIDAY!! Wor****il 3pm then going to get my back cracked by my chiropractor. I do not know how I survived before Chiropractic treatment. It was a real life saver when I was pregnant with Dee. Then I am coming home to straighten up the mess called my house! Pick up Dee at school and then she will probably play with her friend from next door. Since it is so nice today, I am going to try and take a walk at some point.

Have a great day and weekend!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

(deactivated member)
on 2/17/11 10:16 pm
Well itis Friday and it has been a long week mainly because I worked 5 full days hahaha! I am even working comedy night tonight down at the catering hall.

Yesterday I fell into a funk yet I was not sad then to make matters worse I made a banking error not in my favor. UGH! After work I came home sat staring at the television just waiting for Dennis to come home which was not till close to 8:30. We ordered a pizza jus****ched tv then went to bed.

Today I am up mood is a little better but still wrapped up in my own mind. I know what needs to be done and work is in the process.

It is an action packed weekend as I said I am working tonight at the catering hall DJing for comedy night. So Den will go with me I hope to see the show. Then tomorrow we will be with the wonderful Nicole then Sunday the christening of the beautiful baby boy Mason. I am off Monday and I do have tenative plans to go see some friends perform.

Life is good....
Patricia R.
on 2/17/11 11:25 pm - Perry, MI
Oh Nicole,
I am so sorry your day started off that way.  Take a deep breath and start the day over.  Shake it off.

Well, my day did not start off well either.  I missed my favorite AA meeting, and now have to get to the noon meeting, which is always packed, but still good.  I just love the folks at the 9:00 am meeting.   It's a fun, intimate group.

Took Utley down by the river for our walk.  It was glorious.  I hope to take him over to my sister's to play in her yard this afternoon.

This day has me getting some Avon books ready for a Ladies Night Out at my church, and then finishing up a CE course.  Tonight, I go to a Ladies Night Out, and hang out with the women of my church. 

Have a better day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

dit657
on 2/17/11 11:56 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Hi everybody from beautiful, sunny and WARM Florida! We've been having a wonderful vacation enjoying family time with my siblings. Yesterday we went to Daytona speedway and watched some great NASCAR racing.

Today we're heading out for lunch then to the beach then back here to the pool. My younger sister and her husband are leaving to head back to Ohio tomorrow and friends of my brothers are coming here from Tennessee so it'll be a fun weekend.

Hubby and I met with a realtor the other day and looked at a house but it was more than we wanted to spend and needed work inside. We also found out that to buy a second home in this market you need 25-30% down so we think what we might do now is sell our house then come down here and rent until I find a job then we can look for something to buy. Anyway that's what we're talking about right now. We'll see how that all pans out.

Miss u guys. Back in PA on Wednesday.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views